Happy Wednesday!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hi All!!
   I hope your Wednesday is going great! We have been busy enjoying summer. The girls both love the beach, the water, and just being outside. So I've been trying to do a lot of that with them. I can't believe there's only a week and half left of July! I'm slightly ready for fall, but not ready to give up any beach days just yet. HAHA!

   I've been trying to keep up with my YouTube channel and I've put up 2 new videos since my last post here.  I posted a Get Ready With Me (GRWM) and July's Mommy Mailbox Unboxing. 
        
        

   In my GRWM video I show you what's been my go to look this summer. If you clink on the video you can see a list of everything I used. :) It's a simple look that I feel like isn't over the top. It's long (as susual), but I talk my way through the whole video. This look usually only takes me about 15 minutes. I hope you enjoy it!


        

   Here's my July Mommy Maibox Unboxing. If you go to the video you can, also, see a list of everything I received and where to get it. I'm loving the Longest Thread towel! A lot more so than I thought I would. It's been so perfect for the beach. I'm not too sure about the face scrub. It smelt SO bad when I used and I haven't used it since the first time. The smell was just too much. :( I used the avocado peeler last night and I can't say I'm too impressed with it. Sadly, that got me the most excited, haha!! But my avocado was almost overly ripe so maybe that was why I had a problem with it. And if you can find yourself do Ipsy Chips (not pictured above because I ate them!), I recommended picking them up. As Zoe would say, Nom Nom Nom! :) I'm going to get at least one more box from Mommy Mailbox. The curator for August is Whippy Cake (she also has a YoutTube channel) and I just love her style. I can't wait to see what she puts in. Check out Mommy Mailbox or find them on instagram by the same name.


So, that's what I've been up to on my YouTube channel.  Please dont forget to subscribe to my channel and give the videos a thumbs up if you like them. :)

   I hope the rest of your week goes great. We don't have a whole lot planned, hopefully heading to the beach tomorrow or Friday. The girls had me up at 5:45 this morning so we've had an earlier start to our day. I'm exhausted, but these two seem to be going stir crazy (and driving each other nuts! Is it a full moon?!?), so it's time to get dressed and head out the door. As always, thanks for stopping by my timeout and I'll talk you all later!!

Xo,
 Nikki 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS