Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Update

Friday, July 31, 2015


Hi all!
  I know, it's not like me to have two posts in two days! Must be the blue moon ;)  Anyways, I'm posting again to remind you that you only have TWO days left to hit up this sale! Run!!! Haha!! 
   I finally have everything in and I wanted to show you some pictures. I also uploaded a video on everything I got so go check that out to hear my opinions on it all (and don't forget to subscribe to my channel). Also, I was finally able to get my hands on the BP botties! I swear it was a miracle, but third times a charm! The chocolate brown are now available in my size too....eekkk... To buy or not to buy, that is the question!



Lush 'Perfect' Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic in Black & BP 'Trott' Booties in Black Leather


Lush New Olive with dark wash jeans and 'Trott' Booties. Kendra Scott 'Elisa' Pendent

Tunic in New Olive

Tunic in Sphinx w/Dark Wash Jeans and 'Trott' Booties


BP. 'Trott' Booties in Black Leather



                                


    I hope you have a wonderful weekend and let me know if you bought anything from the sale! I'd love to hear about! Thanks for stopping by my timeout!

  XO,
   Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS