It Cosmetics CC+ Cream Review and Becca Highlighter

Thursday, July 30, 2015




Happy Thursday!!

   This week has been so off for our house hold. Everyone is sick!! Well, with the exception of me (knock on wood!!!). I started to get whatever this bug is last Friday but I managed to stay on top of it. Lilly still has a cough and poor Zoe's nose wont stop running. My husband got the worst of it though. He's had a fever on and off for just over 24 hours. I'm praying he's feeling better by tomorrow. Nothing worse than your whole house sick. Just glad I'm not out for the count as well. I was thinking, I feel like I'm always telling you guys that we are sick. I promise we are a healthy family!! I keep hearing from other mom's on the my Facebook groups around town that there's something going around. Lilly must has picked it up from the children's museum last week. :(  Lets just hope everyone is on the mend.

   So I wanted to share with you my new love for It Cosmetics. If you have heard about the company and still aren't sure if it's worth the hype, I'm here to tell you that it is. Let me take you back to June. I had been seeing so much hype on the It Cosmetics CC+ cream and around my birthday I decided that I was going to go to Ulta and buy it. So thats exactly what I did. I picked up the CC+ Illumination and the Hello Lashes Extensions Mascara (it was a kit and came with the No-Tug waterproof gel eyeliner).



   If you go to my YouTube channel (or click here) you will see me use the CC cream and the mascara in my GRWM video. I LOVE this CC cream. I will never be without this in my makeup drawer. The coverage is great and the price is on point! Plus it has so many added benefits. "IT's your anti-aging, hydrating formula infused with breakthrough brightening, color-correcting and nourishing ingredients, including niacin, algae, vitamins A, C, B and E and hyaluronic acid." I don't think I need to say much more after that statement. :) You really need to get this and try it out. Watch my video below to see what else I have to say about it.

   I like the mascara. I was hoping to love it, but I don't. Sadly it doesn't do what I like mascara to do. If you like just a natural touch of mascara than this is most definitely for you. This was great for the days that I didn't wear any makeup but didn't want to look completely horrible (I never leave my house without mascara). But when I put on mascara with a full face of makeup I want my eyelashes to look long and full and this just doesn't do that for me.  I know that I wont be repurchasing this.

   The eyeliner is no joke! You'll see in my video that I could smudge it a little, but trying to get it off is hard. I swatched it in the video and after I went to wash my hand, I had to scrub my hand to get it off. This stuff is perfect for your waterline. Just be prepared to still have it on after you've washed your face and used eye makeup remover.

   Next is my review on the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed- Champagne Pop.
I can not get on board with Jaclyn's saying of #highlighteronfleek (I'm sorry but I think Fleek is the stupidest word we have yet to make up. Call me old, I'll take it but that word is like nails on a chalk board to me). I will say #highlighteronpoint. This highlighter is gorgeous! I have nothing like it in my makeup drawer and it adds the perfect amount of glow to any look.

   See everything else I have to say about these four items in my video below.

                

   I hope you found this helpful if you have been contemplating buying any of these products. The CC+ is a holy grail for me (there I said it!). No doubt about it! If you have tried any other It Cosmetics or even Becca products, let me know. I'd love to hear your opinions and what I should try out next.

   Thanks for taking a timeout with me! See you all next time!!

XO,
  Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS