ColourPop Review: Metamorphosis Quade and Lippies

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hi All!
  I posted a video today on my YouTube channel of a review on the Metamorphosis (or Be The Change) quad colaberation between CoffeBreakwithDani and ColourPop cosmetics and ColourPop's Lillips.


   I bought the Metamorphosis Quad and one extra eyeshadow. The formulation is a cream based. I don't do well with cream bases, but with some practice I know I'll get the hang of how to use them. They aren't difficult to use by any means, I just get a little intimidated by them. The quad is gorgeous and the single eyeshadow is just as amazing. Below are swatches of the colors.   
 

   The Metamorphosis quad consists of Strength, Bravery, Hope, and Kindness. The whole concept and meaning behind this quad is really, well, beautiful. I linked CoffeeBreakwithDani's explanation of the quad in the description box of my video. Just clink the link to learn more about them.

   I also purchased two Lippies from ColourPop. My best friends have a bunch of these, so between them and other YouTubers I've heard really good things about them. And for $5 a piece, I had to try them out. I got two matte shades, Westie and Tucan. Below are the swatches. When these Lippies say Matte, they mean Matte. I had to add a little gloss to both. I love the matte look but I need a little shine and these don't give that.


   If you want to check all these and more out just go to ColourPop's website and take a look around. If you have never placed an order, a link will pop up to put in your email and you can receive $5 off.  You have to verify all your info, but I was able to get the code within 15 minutes of signing up.

   Check out my video below for my full review and description of the products. 


    
  
   I highly recommend these products. For the price you can't beat it and the quality of htem makes you under how they are so cheap. I would say ColourPop can sit right next to a high end cosmetic line any day. Also, all ColourPop cosmetics are made in the USA (Merica!!, haha!), THey are based out of LA, and they don't test on animals. Great company, great products, and most defiantly worth your time to try out. 

   As always, I hope you enjoyed my review. If you liked the video or found it helpful, please don't forget to like it and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already. :)

Thanks for stopping by my Timeout!!

Xo,
  Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS