Friday Favorites: BP. Double Stud Crossbody Bag

Friday, September 18, 2015

Hi!

 Happy Friday!!! I hope your week was fantastic! It was super busy for this family, but a great week none the less. Lilly finished and survived her first full week of Kindergarten. Well, we still need to make it through today. But she's loving it so far and can't wait to go back on Monday. I think she's ready to just relax this weekend though. She's not use to this constant go-go-go. I'm getting in the groove of having just one kid at home and figuring out a schedule. Thankfully Zoe still takes a nap so I'm able to get so much more done around the house than I'm use to being able to do. I actually get to have a full on Mommy Timeout. ;)

   Since its Friday I wanted to do a 'Friday Favorite'. I'm sharing one thing today that I have been looking for, for what feels like years to find. A Crossbody Bag. I know, I know, " Nikki, really a purse?!"  Yes really. And you will thank me later for this. :) 
                         
   Since having kids the funds to support my Coach, Michale Kors, and Kate Spade purse love has virtually disappeared. I just don't have the extra money nor can I justify a purchase like that when I know we have more important things to buy. So when I found this purse I was so beyond thrilled. I'm talking about the BP. Double Stud Crossbody Bag.





   Now, it's not your typical "Mom Purse". Clearly it is not huge and honestly can not hold a great deal of things, but it can most certainly hold what I need. And it has helped me keep the junk out of my bag that normally builds up and turns a normal purse into a 50lb weight. It's also amazingly light and not bulky that it gets in the way when I'm holding Zoe.

That cup fit in my bag too. :)

 I have been wanting a crossbody bag for the longest time. I mean, probably about a year and a half. I've been over the bulky bag and diaper bag thing since before Zoe was even born. I want convenience, practicality, and something easy. And now with Zoe being 2, I honestly don't need a big bulky bag for a trip to the store.

   When I came across this BP. crossbody bag on the Nordstrom website I KNEW I had to check it out. It reminds me a lot of a Rebecca Minkoff, but literally a fraction of the price.  When I got to the store and saw it in person I knew I had to have it. The quality is so much better than I expected. The faux-leather looks a lot like real leather and it isn't stiff at all. The Cognac color and the gold chains are right up there in the style I've been wanting. It goes with everything and is so perfect for fall and winter. I love the zip pocket on the outside (perfect for my iPhone). There is a zipper on the inside and two pockets for your phone and pens or lipgloss. And there is still plenty of room in the actual bag even with those extras. And the price point is AMAZING! It's only $32!!!! Oh yes my friends, you read that right. I was just as surprised at that price as you are. I love this so much that I'm contemplating buying it in black. This one really has gone with everything I've worn, but it's always good to have a go to black bag.

   So, what am I able to fit in this 'small' crossbody bag you ask? So much more than you would even think! Now I can not fit my normal wallet. If I had an envelop wallet I'm sure I could, but I don't. So I use my LV card hold for my id's and credit cards. And I carry around my check book (yes I still use checks, I'm sort of old fashioned in that I still like to write out checks upon occasion), keys, lipstick and lipgloss, my too faced translucent powder compact, tissues, a pen, and a couple of granola bars for when my girls start whining that they are hungry in the middle of the store. 

This is what's currently in my bag

   Now I can't fit a diaper and wipes with all that. I mean, I can shove it in there, but I'm not looking to break this bag. But I'm to the point with Zoe that I'm not out long enough to need to carry those things on hand. I actually keep extra diapers and wipes in a bag in my car. If we go to a zoo or something than I bust out the trusty diaper bag. But I don't need all those extra things right on hand anymore. Maybe wipes though, I never realized how handy wipes really are until I had kids. 

   I really can not say any more good things about this bag. If you have been on the hunt for a great quality crossbody, I highly recommend this bag. It's on trend, great price point (for maybe $5-$10 more than what you'd pay for a bag at target), and it really has more room than you might think. 

   If you don't have a Nordstrom near you, click the link up top to look at the bag online. Shipping is free and returns are free if you're not happy with it. Can't bet that kind of customer service! Let me know if you decided to pick this crossbody up! I'd love to hear what you think. 

Thanks for taking a timeout with me and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!! Talk you soon!!

Xo,
  Nikki 

my Mom and I at a zoo. This bag is so great!
    P.S. This is not sponsored in any way. I bought this bag with my own money :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS