Mommy Mailbox Unboxing

Monday, June 8, 2015

Hi All!
  I just posted a Unboxing video on my YouTube channel.  I'm showing you everything I got in my June Mommy Mailbox.

   Mommy Mailbox is a fairly new box subscription that caters towards Mommy's. They know being a Mommy is hard work and we have our good days and our bad. They want us to start our month off with a smile and feeling special.  I found them on Instagram the same month they started the boxes. And I have wanted to sign up every since. I finally decided to sign up this month because June is my birthday month. I'm turning the big (dreaded) 3-0 on the 14th and I wanted treat myself.





   The box price is about in the middle when it comes to subscription boxes. It was $33.95 for me, but the total cost of all the products range between $55-$85. Nothing is a sample. It's not you typical subscription box where you get a few samples of things to test out with one or two full-size products. Personally, $34 for everything I got this month was a bargain. And I got things I would have never bought for myself. Defiantly a nice treat.

   If you are interested check them out at www.Mommymailbox.com and find them on Instagram at Mommymailbox. 

Watch my video to see my first impressions of everything I got for the month of June and if you enjoyed the video give it a thumbs up and dont forget to subscribe!!

                    

Thanks for stopping by!!

Xo,
  Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS