Going to Youtube

Friday, June 5, 2015

Hi All!!
  It's been awhile but I'm back to let you all know that I've started a YouTube channel. It's still Nikki's Timeout, but now I get to talk instead of write. As much as I like blogging, and I'll continue to do so to keep up with my channel, I love talking. Talking is so much easier for me than to sit down and write. Yes I still have to sit down, set up shop and make myself look half way decent since people are watching me and I'm not hiding behind a computer. But I enjoy that. I've always had a passion for broadcasting, in fact I originally started going to school for a degree in Communications: TV and Radio Broadcasting. So when I sat down and really thought about it, YouTube makes the most sense for me. I had to get over the initial fear of publishing a video for the whole internet world to see. That was literally nerve racking. But it was liberating in a crazy way. I felt like I made one small move towards a goal I have set for myself. I've also started to figure out iMovie and it's actually a lot of fun editing the videos. 
     
   I will keep posting here to add to my videos in case I missed some information and to just let you know that a new video is up. Thanks for following me and I hope you check out my channel and subscribe. :)

  Here's my very first video and the link to my page. :)
                                

XO,
  Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS