September Mommy Mailbox Unboxing

Monday, September 7, 2015

Hi All!
   I hope your Labor Day weekend has been amazing! Saturday was eventful in our house. Lilly lost her front tooth!! This is her third tooth but let's just say a fishing line and an accidental step on the string made the tooth fall out. Eek! It was a good laugh and something none of us will ever forget.

   I got my September Mommy Mailbox and I'm so excited to share it with you! This is officially my last box though. I cancelled my subscription about a week ago, but this wont be it for forever. I truley love this subscription services. I'm going to watch to see who the curator is and probably purchase a box as a gift during the months I want too. This way I don't have to constantly email the awesome staff at Mommy Mailbox every month to cancel. They will also let you know when they have some left over boxes and they mark them down a little so I'm going to keep an eye out for that as well. Okay, enough chit chat, lets dive into this September Box.

   Pictured below is everything that came. As always, my youtube video is linked below so you can see my initial reactions on everything. :)

 



  In number order:
  1.    Umbra Prisma Photo Display
  2.    Boom Boom Prints Mystery Gift Card
  3.    Well-Kept Screen Cleansing Towelette
  4.    Damn Good Face Wash
  5.    Love Obsessed Straight and Narrow Bracelet
  6.    Seven Sundays Minne Muesli Original Toasted Muesli (can be found at Target too)

   I really do love everything I received this month. The curator for this month is Bridget Hunt from Tales of Me and the Husband. She's a beautiful Mommy of 6 and currently her family is vacationing in Italy (she's from the Boston area). And the theme is 'Streamline'. I think everything that was picked can help 'streamline' everyday life perfectly.

   The picture frame is gorgeous, and although it looks expensive (I actually thought it might have been the most expensive item in the box) it's only $10. It's made very well, so in my honest opinion it's a steal for the price.

   My Boom Boom Prints gift card was $10. I've never heard of the website before but it has some very beautiful prints by different artist. Think Etsy and Shutterfly combined for artist designs.

   Well-Kept Screen Cleansing Towelettes are just a good idea to have on hand and this pretty packaging just makes you want to carry them around more. You can buy these in a few different package designs. I think they could be a great idea for that extra gift for anyone.

   I've heard of Damn Good Face Wash but I've never had the opportunity to use it, until now. I still haven't tried it out yet but I will in the next week or so. I did just run out of my First Aid Beauty face wash so this came at a perfect time.

   The Love Obsessed Straight and Narrow Bracelet is beautiful. It seems a little fragile though. When you watch my video you'll see that I bent it a little too easily. But it is very pretty and it's going to be a great and different piece to add to any outfit.

   There are a few things that I love about the Seven Sundays Meusli. It's all natural, no gmos, the health benefits are great, and it's made here in America (Minnesota to be exact). I did eat this and I had to add some maple sugar to make it not taste so bland. There were fruits in it, I can't remember what now, but that did help change up the texture and flavor. I have a coupon and if I see them on sale at Target I might buy them to try the other kinds.



                  




   So that's everything that came in my September Mommy Mailbox. I'm actually really sad to not be getting one next month, but I have to take a break. I mentioned one of my goals for September was a No-Buy. So that means cutting the extras. But this isn't it and I'm keeping an eye on them. They keep saying they have some really awesome stuff coming and I can't wait to see what it is.

   Let me know if you signed up and received a September box and what you think about everything. Thanks for taking a timeout with me and I'll talk you soon!

Xo,
  Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS