Nude Nails

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hey all!! Sorry I've been MIA. I've had a lot going on these past few weeks. I'll explain more in another post...
 I'm not a huge nude nail polish kind of person. Well let me restate that, I'm not a huge fan of nude nails on me. I always love it on other people but never myself. I picked up Essie's Urban Jungle from the Summer 2014 collection. I really loved it in the bottle, but was slightly disappointed when I put it on myself. The formula is great, all you need is two coats. It has a beige/taupe look to it. After it dried I kind of felt like I had a wall color on my nails (I actually would love this color for my bathroom).
   If you love nudes, go pick this up. I think you will love it. If you don't, than I don't think you are missing much by not buying it. Maybe one day I'll find the perfect nude color for me...



Hope all is well!

XO,
 Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS