Black and White Collections

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Black and White seems to be the new collections coming out for kids and adults and I am in LOVE! I can be very basic and tend to gravitate towards "safe" colors. Clearly black and white is as safe as it gets.
  Old Navy has come through with the collection for Women. I really like this tank. It's a different style than I normal wear but, simple and classy. You can dress it up or just wear it with shorts or jeans. Gap has a great selection too! I love everything about this Rugby fit & flare dress (you'll start to notice that I also love strips. Especially navy- the more nautical the better). Dress it down for a day with friends, going to a BBQ or dress it up for a nice dinner out. And these Sunkissed scallop-hem shorts! I've had a deep crush on this scallop-hem short trend that's going on. I have yet to purchase any because, as stated before, I don't tend to buy things that I don't think will stay in style for a few years. BUT I really might need to make an exception and jump on this trend. They are just SO cute! I really like this t-shirt from American Eagle. And how pretty is this Crocheted Back top from AE?! Lauren Conrad's collection for Kohl's has some great black and whites too. I really love this look, and its great that its actually a shirt and a skirt. I like this Butterfly Pintuck Romper (it's currently in my shopping cart). You really can't beat Kohl's and their sales. Stack some of their coupons and you have some great finds for cheap!
I personally haven't purchased any of these items, yet (not until it goes on sale anyways), but they are on my wish lists. 

 As far as the kids lines in Black and White, I instantly fell in love with the Carter's line. Zoe has a few outfits from the Carter's collection. Like this and this (I told you I loved it). Lilly and Zoe have these shorts and this tank. And of course I just couldn't help my self with the shoes. So Lilly got these (which she begs to wear ALL the time!) and Zoe got a super cute pair of gold glitter sandals, but Carter's isn't selling them online anymore (sorry!).

Since Lilly is in the big girls sizes (I just want to cry every time I think about that now- where did my baby go??) Carter's only had a few for her. I've become that Mom and I like to match my girls, thankfully Lilly seems to think its the greatest thing (I'm milking it while I can).
Happy Zoe in the Daddy Loves Me outfit

In the Tunic and Legging set
Lilly & Zoe in the matching Tank and Shorts from Carter's
       Old Navy has a great selection for kids too. Lilly has this dress. She loves it and loves that she can wear the sandals from Carter's with it. I have my eyes on a few other outfits for the girls but for now they both have MORE than enough clothes. Hoping most of it goes on sale even more towards the end of the summer and I can get the girls some great fall clothes.



Hoped you liked a few of my picks. Let me know if you found any great deals.

 XO,
    Nikki


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS