Pineapples it is

Friday, July 11, 2014

   I've been reading through all my favorite blogs and have noticed a huge trend in pineapples. At first I thought well, that's sort of a silly trend, but I do like it. Now, I'm pretty practical when it comes to clothes and shopping. If it's not something I think I can wear for more than one season because it will go out of style I tend not to buy it. I LOVE being trendy, but I just don't have the money to shop like that.
  So when looking for my 4th of July outfit at Old Navy I found this super cute pineapple top. Can't beat the price and it's so simple. I'm positive I could wear it next year and not really care that pineapples aren't the trend. I've found a few other things going along the pineapple trend that I like (like this tank from Piperlime, but the price is a little out of my range), but I think I'm going to just stick with the ON tank (I say this now). But I do really like this one from Old Navy. Its not over the top, its got some sparkle, and it can easily be dressed up or down.
       I paired it up with these American Eagle shorts. I'm in love with these shorts! They can go from dressed up with a nice top and some wedges to casual with just a t-shirt and flip flops. And I wore these Sam & Libby sandals from Target. I really love the Sam & Libby line at Target. Every time I'm in there I always go look at the collection. I swear I could buy them all (and all of Target for that matter- insert e-card about Target here).
   I wore this outfit to my brother and his fiance's BBQ the day after the 4th. I wanted to add a picture of my whole outfit but I didn't get one (shame on me). I'm still very new at this and felt a little (that's a lie, VERY) silly asking Hubby to take a picture of my OOTD. But I promise I'll get better at it. Even if it is just a selfie in front of my mirror. However, below is a picture from that day. Again, not a great picture as far as outfits go but it's more about my girls than me anyways. (The girls have matching shirts from Osh'Kosh)

The girls enjoying the cake



 Let me know if you have found any pineapple items for a good deal. I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks for stopping by!

XO,
  Nikki 




      



  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS