Time to start new...

Sunday, March 22, 2015


Hi all! It's been a while since I've posted anything, but with it now being spring (supposedly, we still have about a foot of snow on the ground) I want to start growing my blog again. This "timeout" for me was really nice over the summer and into the fall. I really enjoyed sharing the things that were happening and what I was doing with my little family. I read my past post last night and it made me smile. Special moments happen in every day life and writing about them is one way to look back and remember. So I'm making it one of my goals for 2015, start my blog up again and keep at it. We have a lot going on this year. I'm turning 30 (and not having any easy time with it, at all), girls weekend in NYC coming up, a wedding, getting ready to sell our house, best friends moving away due to PCS, new babies (not me!), Lilly is starting Kindergarten in the fall, and so much more. I want to remember it all, hopefully not forget any details and share everything with whoever wants to read and follow along.
   Thanks for stopping by!

    Xo,
   Nikki


Here's just a few things that have happened over the past few months:

    Living in New England we got record breaking snow, all in about a month. I grow up in NY (just south of Albany) and I've never seen anything like this. We definitely had a blast with the snow but after the 3rd storm we were over it. It's finally starting to melt, but it's not melting fast enough or warming up fast enough. Pretty sure the only way an Easter Egg hunt is happening around here is if we put snow suites on. Crossing fingers and toes that our move in 2016 puts us in year round warmer weather.  
Snowpocalypse 2015


 Lilly and I at a Turkey Trout race in PA for Thanksgiving. Worst. Experience. Of. Life. I'm pretty postive I will not have to worry about any track meets in her high school years. 














    For Christmas I had pajama pictures done. Hubby was away at school and I jumped into one so he would have a nice professional pictures of us all. My photographer, Dana Marshall, is amazing and I love how they came out. If you live in the MA or RI area check her our!

Lilly


Me & my girls


Zoe

Lilly Turned 5 in January and she likes to tell everyone (and remind me constantly) that she is now 5. Of course her birthday was based around Frozen. Wish I would have taken more pictures of everything I did for her party but such is life.













No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS