Collective Haul: Old Navy, Carter's, & Target

Monday, August 17, 2015

Hi All!

   I hope you all had an amazing weekend! We didn't do too much, just stayed home. The hubby and I did a circuit workout (2 days in a row and my legs are killing me!!), Lilly and I got our hairs cut, and yesterday I cleaned out Lilly's room and her closet full of clothes for about 2 hours. Just in time for me to add some more for the fall. :)

   Over the past couple of weeks I've been buying clothes for the girls and for myself. Well, mostly for the girls, I was actually being good. Fall's coming and there have been some really great sales between Old Navy and Carter's. After going through Lilly's closet I'm glad I didn't go too crazy. She still has a ton of clothes that should carry her well into next year. Most were bought right before spring because she grew but it was still cold here. So I guess that kind of worked out to my benefit.  I have a YouTube video up showing everything I picked up (see below for the video), but I wanted to just share some of the highlights of what I got here.

   A few weeks ago Old Navy was having an amazing sale (honestly I feel like they are always having an amazing sale) and Zoe had a gift card from her birthday. So online shopping I went. :) I picked up three things for Zoe but my favorite is this three quarter sleeve graphic pullover and these printed leggings:

Graphic Pullover | Printed Leggings


   The top is a very light sweatshirt material and the leggings are just so adorably that I couldn't pass them up. I'm still on the fence about how well this goes together, but I think I like it. Can't wait for the temperature to drop just a little so I can put her in this.

   Also from Old Navy, I picked up two pairs of skinny jeans for Lilly for $8 a pair. She got a medium wash and a black pair. They are kind of big on her but she will grow and they don't look bad rolled up a little. I picked up a pair of the Mid-Rise Rockstar Skinny Jeans in black. I got the pants for $13!! I love a good deal!

   I picked up this denim Shirt Dress from Carter's for Lilly. This is perfect for the fall and can be warn in so many different ways. She decided that she's going to wear it for her first day of school.

Shirt Dress | Shoes are from Target

   From Target I picked up this Faux Leather Biker Jacket:
      
Faux Leather Biker Jacket
   I have been wanting a leather or faux leather jacket since last year and when I found this at Target I had to buy it. The price was right, but to be honest the price is WAY better now! It's on sale for $20 online! Don't forget that Target will price match too. I love it! I'll be in this jacket a lot this fall. It's a great way to make an outfit look a little more edgy.  Below are two different ways I plan to wear this jacket. I'm also wearing the Rockstar Jeans.




   To see everything else I picked up just watch the video below:


                         


   Let me know what you've picked up for fall. For yourself or your kids. My next adventure is shoe shopping for the girls. We are a converse house hold and everyone has at least a pair, but both girls are in need for some new ones. I might be too ;)

   Thanks for taking a timeout with me! I'll talk to you next time.

XO,
  Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS