Friday Favorite: Bakery Charms

Friday, April 10, 2015

Hi All!
   Happy Friday!! Yay for the freakin' weekend! I don't usually get overly excited about Fridays, I'm a stay at home mom so Saturdays and Sundays are no different than any other day. I know, such a problem to have, right? But this weekend is a whole different story for me. I feel like I'm 22 again! lol! Not really, but 22 was a fun age and its a TSwift song (yes, I love her). 
 
   Besides getting to have a girls weekend, I'm super excited to give my girl friends their gifts. These things are just adorable and since I'm excited to give them I figured they needed to be my Friday Favorite.  

   While on Instagram one day I some how (you know how it goes) came across Bakery Charms. The owner is Jenn (absolutely the sweetest!) and she hand makes everything! I WISH I had her talent. As the name states, Bakery Charms, all of her items are bakery items. She makes earings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, key chains, and probably anything else you can think of. For Easter she was making Peeps charms. Cuteness overload!! I honestly wanted one for me and my girls. The most amazing part about what she makes is the size of these charms and the detail of them. Every charms is literally no bigger than a quarter and the detail is just amazing. Here is one of her cupcake necklaces.
Picture C/O Bakery Charm's website
   Isn't that adorable?! I just don't understand how she does it.
 
   I wanted to buy something from her and thought getting key chains for my friends would be a great idea. Different, cute, and something "sweet" for three of the sweets ladies I know. So I asked my girl friends "if you walked into a bakery what would you get?",  but all three of them were no help in narrowing down a bakery item. One said a croissant, which to her defense is a bakery item but not what I was aiming for. So I moved on to their favorite cake pops. Jenn had 2 out of three already made, but I needed a chocolate on chocolate with pink sprinkles. I sent her an email, she responded quickly, with different options for the sprinkles, and for $2 more she made it custom for me. She was so professional and sweet. I had everything within 7 days. This was because I had one custom made, she said normally it's about 3 to 4 days from the date you order till it's in your mail box.  Here are my pictures of the cake pops I'm going to give my girl friends.

 


Chocolate on Chocolate with Pink "Sprinkles"


Birthday Cake Cake Pop


Red Velvet Cake Pop
   I love them! Lilly keeps asking me to keep one. I keep reminding her they are for her Aunt's, but I think for her birthday I'll have to order her one. I'm planning on giving these to them Saturday night when we are at Serendipity3 for dessert. What better time to give a dessert than at dessert? ;)

   If you are looking for something adorable, different, and fun I highly recommend Bakery Charms. Jenn's talent is pretty awesome and her customer services is fantastic. I hope you'll check out her store and you find something that you love! I don't really see how you can't. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to see what me and my besties are up to in the City. I'll see you all next week! Thanks for stopping by!

XO,
  Nikki

   

  





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS