What's In My Bag: Girls Weekend

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hi All!
  I'm packing my bag for my girls trip this weekend and I thought I'd share what I'm bring for the three days.

   I'm not the best light packer, but I'm not planning on checking in any bags (stupid $25 per bag fee can kiss my you know what) so I have to make it work. And since it is a girls weekend this does make picking out outfits and what to wear a little trickery. You just never know exactly what you will need. #Girlproblems

   I leave Saturday morning and my intent is to get dressed for the day. I need comfy for the flight and something good to walk around the city in. So I'm going with a basic white long sleeve T, jeans, white chucks, and my blanket scarf. Easy, cute, and comfortable.
    We will be going out to dinner Saturday night so I have to pack something a little more dressy. It's the city, you have to dress up and go out to dinner if you are spending the night. It's a rule, I swear it. I'm packing this:

   Everything in the above picture is old, haha! I've had the pumps for at least 7 years, they are from Victoria's Secret. The leggings are just basic black leggings that I honestly don't know where I bought, and the tunic top I bought over the winter at Target. Now, if we stop at any stores on Saturday I'm going to keep my eye out for some leather (faux) leggings. These ones look good with the outfit, but leather would spice it up a bit, haha!

   Sunday is probably just going to be a lot of walking around, shopping, and eating. Again just something comfortable but cute. My bestie Jenn has to leave Sunday night (wahhh!) because she has to work Monday morning. So we'll be doing dinner and than saying goodbye. This is what I'm packing for Sunday.

Pants are American Eagle (my favorite jeans on the planet), tank is from Old Navy (last year), the sweater is about 2 years old and I think it's from NewPort News, the flats I just picked up from Target. I wore them all day last Saturday and they were so comfortable! Lets hope they hold up in the City.

   And than there's Monday, the day the rest of us have to leave (boo!) My flight is absurdly early Monday morning (gotta love the cheapest flights), so I'm packing for comfort. I might buy a New York Yankees hat while I'm there. I have a pink one, but I've always wanted the tried and true blue. Plus having a hat means no needing to worry about the hair. And since mine is short I can't just throw it up in a bun and call it a day. Either way I'm wearing leggings, a basic tunic length tank, a beige zip up and my white chucks. Cant get anymore comfortable and basic than that.

   I'm also packing a basic black and white t-shirt. just in case I need a shirt, you never know what can happen. So far it all fits in my bag, but I haven't even packed my cosmetics and hair tools yet. I'll make it fit though, I'm not paying the check in bag fee.Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram, I'll be going picture crazy on there this weekend. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Xo,
  Nikki
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS